Shoes care guide
Please note, the red lacquer on our soles will wear off with the use of the shoes. This is not a manufacturing defect of the shoes; it is usual wear and tear.
Christian Louboutin strongly recommends that our customers consult a leather care professional or a shoemaker for specific care advice.
In order to keep your Christian Louboutin products in good condition, we advise following the below care instructions:
- Keep the leather area clean and dry using a dry soft cloth;
- Always store your products away from light and heat;
- Protect your leather good from rain and moisture;
- Store your products in the Christian Louboutin dust bag provided to you when not in use;
- Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces.
Leather goods care guide
We recommend the following to protect and maintain your Christian Louboutin leather goods in good condition:
- Always store your leather goods away from direct sunlight and sources of heat and humidity.
- Avoid all contact with water, oil and alcohol. In case your leather good has come in contact with one of these substances, remove immediately using a soft, dry cloth and let dry naturally.
- Keep away from colored surfaces in order to prevent color migration.
- When not in use, pad your Christian Louboutin leather goods with tissue paper to preserve their shape and store in original dust bag in a cool and dry environment.
Christian Louboutin suggests contacting a leather care/dying professional for specific care inquiries.